This Management, Specialization - International Management program at Gdansk University of Technology offers an opportunity to expand your experience by deepening your knowledge in finance, human resources, operations, marketing and in other strategic areas, all presented in an international context. The international management knowledge and skills are upgraded through academically rigorous courses and various interactive teaching methods implemented in international student groups.
The management programs, including MIM, received the “excellent” accreditation evaluation, awarded by the Polish Accreditation Committee. This year (2018), the quality of the program was prized with MBM label- AMBA accreditation for master programs. Therefore, it the only program in Poland having this accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included
- Business English
- Microeconomics / Manager Economics
- Essentials Of Management/ Contemporary Management
- Essentials Of Finance / International Financial Markets/
- Derivatives In Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Essentials Of Marketing / Advertising
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 20 other Masters in International Business in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts (Law, Economics, Management).
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
- Bachelor Diploma with legalization or Apostille
- Transcript of Records
- Medical certificate
International4796 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2398 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 10,750 PLN per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.