Graduate Diploma in Media, Humanities and Social Sciences at INTO University of Stirling is a preparation program that upgrades your academic skills, English language level in order to be accepted to a Master’s program.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
When studying a Humanities program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas. By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
- Academic Skills and ICT for Postgraduate Study
- Empirical Enquiry and Critical Thought
- English for Graduate Study
- Extended Project and Research Skills
- Media and Creative Industries
- Quantitative Methods in Business and Social Sciences
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSociology Liberal Arts Media Management View 1665 other programmes in Sociology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each subskill) or equivalent.
- Academic requirements: Pass in an undergraduate degree in any academic subject or Diploma (3-5 years) with high grades in any academic subject.
International16475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16475 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Stirling
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.