INTO makes sure you can get into the Master’s of your dreams by offering the Graduate Diploma program. The Graduate Diploma in Business, Finance and Sport at INTO University of Stirling offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Business program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore modules:
- Academic Skills and ICT for Postgraduate Study
- Empirical Enquiry and Critical Thought
- English for Graduate Study
- Extended Project and Research Skills
- Management and Organisation
- Quantitative Methods in Business and Social Sciences
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 3828 other programmes in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each subskill) or equivalent.
- Age requirements: 17 years and above
- Academic requirements: Pass in an undergraduate degree in any academic subject or Diploma (3-5 years) with high grades in any academic subject.
International15995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15995 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Stirling
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
At INTO University of Stirling, we are committed to helping ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer, you could be eligible to receive funding to help towards your tuition fees – regardless of your background or financial circumstance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.