This Graduate Diploma in Business and Humanities program from Newcastle University is available to study either on campus or online – giving you the flexibility to choose what’s best for you.
If you start online in January 2022, you’ll have the opportunity to transfer to an on-campus program in March/April. You’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during your studies online.
If you’re applying for an Online Extended program, you’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the UK with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is both formal and informal, designed to help students build on their successes and meet requirements for entry to postgraduate study. Assessment of English language and communication skills will be based on written assignments, oral presentations, interviews, and written examinations.
Assessment of academic modules will be based on:
- written assignments
- group project work
- oral presentations
- written examinations
Assessment of the research component will be based on the final written version of a research project.
- Business and Management
- English for Academic Purposes
- Financial Analysis
- International Relations
- Study and Research Skills
- Social and Cultural Studies
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies Liberal Arts View 2999 other programmes in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A pass in an undergraduate degree or a Diploma (3-5 years) with suitable grades. Previous study in a relevant academic discipline or relevant industry experience is required for some degrees.
- English language requirements
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Extended: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Age requirements
- 17 years and above
International20395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20395 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Are you top of your class? At INTO Newcastle University, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer for the highest-achieving students, you could be eligible to receive up to £20,000 towards your tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.