Clinical Anatomy Highlights
Queen's is one of the few medical schools in the UK where students have access to human cadaveric teaching material in a purpose-built facility licensed by the Human Tissue Authority (HTA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Anatomy of the Trunk
- Applied Anatomy of the Head, Neck and Brain
- Applied Anatomy of the Limbs and Back
- Anatomy Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 940 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Queen's University Belfast and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A medical or dental degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University, or a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in a relevant discipline (e.g. Anatomy, Biomedical Science, Human Biology), provided that all applicants have studied human anatomy as a significant part of their undergraduate degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8360 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) - £8360
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) - £8360
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) - £8360
- EU Other - £23150
- International - £23150
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.