Supply Chain and Logistics Management (Collaborative Program with University of Warwick) from Eastern Mediterranean University is enabling a range of flexible enrolment options for working professionals and students seeking to upgrade their qualifications.
Students at Supply Chain and Logistics Management (Collaborative Program with University of Warwick) from Eastern Mediterranean University will gain:
- a top class world-renowned degree
- practical knowledge and skills required of top managers in both the world of industry and the service sector.
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Operations Management
- Quality Management and Techniques
- Organizations People and Performance
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Global Business Environment
- Operations Strategy for Industry
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Eastern Mediterranean University and/or in Northern Cyprus, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in engineering, economics, or Other related field.
- You should normally have a minimum CGPA Of 2.7 or second class honours degree, and an English proficiency level of minimum IELTS 6.5.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.