Industrial Engineering (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University introduces you to agricultural economics, Alternative energy resources/biogas/solar, Applications of artificial intelligence techniques, Design and analysis of production systems/production control, Economic justification of modern manufacturing technologies, Health and safety and many more.
Industrial Engineers can work in all sectors of an economy, including manufacturing and service industries, construction, extraction and agricultural & husbandry sectors. Some of the possible employment areas include technology management, operations research, systems engineering, optimization, flexible manufacturing systems, planning and control of production and inventory systems, ergonomics, quality, computer applications, process control, multi-objective decision making, machine scheduling, performance evaluation, simulation, service sector, and administrative duties.
- Agricultural economics
- Alternative energy resources/biogas/solar
- Applications of artificial intelligence techniques
- Design and analysis of production systems/production control
- Economic justification of modern manufacturing technologies
- Health and safety
- Ethics in science and engineering
- Financial decision making
- Work study/human factors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Artificial Intelligence
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Eastern Mediterranean University and/or in Northern Cyprus, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Provided that the applicant to M.S. program demonstrated proficiency in English language, he/she must have a basic degree (B.S.) in Engineering/Science with a minimum CGPA of 2.5/4.0.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.