Engineering Business Management (Collaborative Program with University of Warwick) from Eastern Mediterranean University is enabling a range of flexible enrolment options for working professionals and students seeking to upgrade their qualifications.
Students at Engineering Business Management (Collaborative Program with University of Warwick) from Eastern Mediterranean University will gain:
- a top class world-renowned degree
- the practical knowledge and skills required of top managers in both the world of industry and the service sector.
- Global Business Environment
- Logistics and Operations Management
- Project Planning Management and Control
- Supply Chain Management
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Operations Strategy for Industry
- Quality Management and Techniques
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Engineering Management View 5 other Masters in Business Administration in Northern Cyprus
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in engineering, economics, or Other related field.
- You should normally have a minimum CGPA Of 2.7 or second class honours degree, and an English proficiency level of minimum IELTS 6.5.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.