Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University enables students to shape their studies as far as possible in accordance with their own specific interests. Research activities are conducted in collaboration with prominent universities and institutes in Turkey, Europe the rest of the world.
Graduates of the department may pursue employment opportunities as mathematics or IT teachers, or academicians. Banking, Finance and Economics sectors as well as government planning organization, stock market, airline companies, software companies and centers for informatics are further employment opportunities for our graduates.
- Master Thesis
- Mathematics Mathematical Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Approximation Theory
- Stochastic Processes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Computer Sciences Bioinformatics & Biostatistics
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Eastern Mediterranean University and/or in Northern Cyprus, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- B.S. degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, and other relevant undergraduate programs.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.