You will gain proficiency in understanding the complexities of global business and the implications of law, compliance, corporate social responsibility and trade in our societies.
The School specialises in a range of relevant areas, including:
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Corporate social responsibility
- Global business and human rights
- International competition law
- International financial regulation.
Drawing from these specialisms, the programme is designed to help you understand the legal and regulatory regimes around multinational enterprise and the global economy in a broad socio-legal context.
This International Business Law programme at Queen's University Belfast has been specifically designed so that our students can emerge with a deeper appreciation of the place law plays in international business and the global economy. Students study within a vibrant international mix of students and staff from the UK, Europe, Asia and beyond.
We focus on your individual career and development needs, building your skills, enhancing your personal experience of the course and thinking of your career path, rather than just teaching you theory. At Queen’s you will be part of a thriving postgraduate culture built on teaching excellence, leading-edge research, innovation, collaboration and engagement.
These components are woven together in our Graduate School, (ranked third worldwide, Times and Sunday Times 2019 Good University Guide). It is here you will develop new skills and increased personal effectiveness that will enable you to stand out in the crowded and increasingly competitive global job market.
Life at Queen’s is not just about the degree. We offer our students the opportunity to really enrich their studies. Whether you're into student societies, sports, music, dance, or just a coffee with your friends, Queen’s has exceptional facilities to cater for all interests. Queen’s was ranked 2nd worldwide for satisfaction with social facilities (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Law of International Business Transactions
- Issues in Corporate Governance
- World Trade Law
- EU Law and Economic Integration
- Business and Human Rights
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 347 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or above or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in Law, Social Sciences, Humanities or a cognate discipline.
- Exemption from these requirements may be considered for those applicants who hold a Master's degree (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University) OR for those applicants with a 2.2 Honours degree (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University) along with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6140 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6140 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
England, Scotland or Wales (GB) £6,900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.