You will study core modules at University of Strathclyde, focusing on general skills and academic areas most useful to your chosen progression degree.
Business and Social Sciences Students achieve excellent progression; 96% of Pre-Masters Programme students who completed their course were offered a place to study at the University of Strathclyde in 2017.
You can join the Pre-Masters Programme in January or April. If you need additional English language support, you can study the English for Pre-Masters course first.
- Academic English Skills
- Applied Academic Writing Skills
- Mathematics for Business and Social Studies
- Research Methods for Business & Social Studies
- Research Project for Business and Social Studies
- Statistics for Business and Social Studies
- Personal Awareness, Communication and Employability Skills (PACES)
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sociology Business Intelligence & Analytics View 3001 other programmes in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Only available to overseas students, non-UK and non-EU
- Students are normally at least 20 years old
- Additional English language training is available if you need it. Our English for Pre-Masters (EPM) course will improve your English language skills up to the level of IELTS 5.5. There are 1 term or 2 term options available, dependent on your IELTS level.
International11500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
EU/EEA11500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.