Clinical Psychology from Lakehead University adheres closely to the scientist-practitioner model of training and practice in psychology.
Students at Clinical Psychology from Lakehead University will gain the following skills:
- Writing and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Abstract thinking
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and hands’ on experience with research methods and statistical data analysis
- Comprehensive and foundational knowledge of Psychology and its core areas of biological, cognitive, social, developmental, and individual psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family and Marital Therapy
- Mood Disorders
- Interpersonal Behaviour and Psychopathology
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Learning Disabilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 97 other Masters in Psychology in Canada
- Applicants must hold an Honours Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Psychology with at least a second-class standing (70%). Preference in admissions will be given to applicants who have completed an undergraduate thesis or have equivalent research experience.
- the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum internet-based score of 100, or a minimum computer-based score of 250, or a minimum paper-based score of 600
- students must have a four year bachelor's degree or its equivalent with at least second class standing (B) based on their last 20 half courses or equivalent.
- The Statement of Interest Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) GRE General Test and GRE Psychology Subject Test
- Graduate Studies Reference Form (3 forms required)
- Official Transcript
- Proof of Degree
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5388 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2694 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Thunder Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.