Mathematical Sciences from Lakehead University is a science of pattern and order. It seeks order where there is chaos. It reveals hidden patterns that help us understand many complex problems surrounding us.
The Program will Include:
- Small class sizes and one-on-one time with your professors
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Hands on learning
- The option to pursue Mathematical Physic or the choice to combine a Mathematics degree with a degree in Education, or opt to complete a combined Mathematics program with Economics or Physics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Measure Theory
- Functional Analysis
- Fourier Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 45 other Masters in Statistics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our minimum admission requirement for international applicants is 75% or 3.0 on a 4 point Canadian scale, with an accredited university degree equivalent to a Lakehead University 4 year degree.
- We advise all international students to apply early, as admission into our programs is competitive. Should you wish to apply to a thesis program, we strongly advise you to contact a potential supervisor and have your proof of English language proficiency complete.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5388 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2694 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Thunder Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.