At Environmental Engineering from Lakehead University you will join the exciting interdisciplinary scientific community at Lakehead University to pursue an advanced study in the frontiers of environmental engineering!
This unique Master of Science in Environmental Engineering program provides a dynamic and unique curriculum to train graduates from engineering and related natural sciences in providing effective solutions to environmental challenges faced by industries and communities. Our research-based masters program encourages exploration of the beauty of science and engineering by providing flexibility, supports, and guidance. Graduate students in our program benefit from a small class size, friendly working environment, and close supervision of international-caliber faculty members to achieve their dreams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Heat and Mass Transfer
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Reaction Engineering
- Advanced Topics in Chemical Engineering
- Reading Course
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 103 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our minimum admission requirement for international applicants is 75% or 3.0 on a 4 point Canadian scale, with an accredited university degree equivalent to a Lakehead University 4 year degree.
- We advise all international students to apply early, as admission into our programs is competitive. Should you wish to apply to a thesis program, we strongly advise you to contact a potential supervisor and have your proof of English language proficiency complete.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5388 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2694 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Thunder Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.