Taught in collaboration, the Msc Data Science and Entrepreneurship programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) synthesizes the unique key strengths of TU/e and Tilburg University: the technological know-how of Eindhoven with the business, legal and societal insights of Tilburg.
This synergy ensures that we educate data science-driven entrepreneurs who have the capability to create, develop and market data technologies, conduct research, and present results in a clear, non-technical manner.
- Data science: aims at deriving actionable insights from large amounts of data, such as theories and methods for data integration, data cleaning, data mining, process mining, business analytics and data architectures.
- Entrepreneurship: involves the successful development of new business models and entrepreneurial ventures by exploiting new algorithms, models, theories, tools, and project solutions including data entrepreneurship, defining business models, fueling creativity and fostering open innovation. Supporting disciplines, including law and ethics, are also included in the MSc curriculum.
Data Scientist is a relatively new profession, so we’re just at the beginning of identifying employment opportunities. Here are just a few:
- Statistical / Data Analyst
- Advanced Analytics Practice Manager
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Lead
- Consultant Data Concessions
- Data journalist
- Data Protection Manager
- Data Regulatory Officer
- Data Scientist
- e-Health Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Engineering
- Data Mining
- Strategy and Business Models
- Intellectual Property and Privacy
- Data Entrepreneurship in Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.