Taught in collaboration, the Msc Data Science and Entrepreneurship programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) synthesizes the unique key strengths of TU/e and Tilburg University: the technological know-how of Eindhoven with the business, legal and societal insights of Tilburg.
This synergy ensures that we educate data science-driven entrepreneurs who have the capability to create, develop and market data technologies, conduct research, and present results in a clear, non-technical manner.
- Data science: aims at deriving actionable insights from large amounts of data, such as theories and methods for data integration, data cleaning, data mining, process mining, business analytics and data architectures.
- Entrepreneurship: involves the successful development of new business models and entrepreneurial ventures by exploiting new algorithms, models, theories, tools, and project solutions including data entrepreneurship, defining business models, fueling creativity and fostering open innovation. Supporting disciplines, including law and ethics, are also included in the MSc curriculum.
Data Science is a a popular profession and becoming a data scientist skilled in entrepreneurship and artificial intelligence opens relevant doors all over the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This Data Science and Entrepreneurship master’s program is a two-year full-time program requiring students to attain 120 credits (ECTS). The master starts at the end of August / beginning of September as the academic year kicks off.
Each semester consists of a series of courses, followed by a written examination period lasting two to three weeks.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 73 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.