In this contemporary interdisciplinary approach, students will learn about the structure, heterogeneity and ecological processes of a broad range of natural, modified and urban landscapes. People are recognized as an integral part of the landscape and are included as a major focus of research and practice.
Students have an opportunity to develop a theoretical and analytical framework for describing different landscapes and their ecological components from different levels: the individual organism perspective, a population and community point of view, and ultimately at the ecosystem level.
- Fundamental Ecological Processes
- Landscape Manipulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesLandscape Architecture Ecology View 113 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United States
- Transcripts of an earned bachelor's degree from a recognized institution with an academic record showing at least a "B" average for junior and senior years of the baccalaureate program or for the master's program;
- The graduate application;
- A nonrefundable $60(US) application fee;
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and for some degree programs, advanced test scores;
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic or professional skills. This should NOT include personal friends and family;
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.