This Economics, Governance and Human Dimensions program at the SUNY - College of Environmental Science and Forestry also incorporates rigorous research into human behavior in recreational and natural settings, a topic that draws from multiple disciplinary perspectives in the social sciences.
- Our mission in SRM is to advance our understanding of current environmental issues through cutting edge research, education, and outreach, with a special focus on sustainably managing renewable, natural and constructed resources, including energy, forests, recreation, soils, water, and building materials, to provide short- and long-term benefits with and for people.
- With a group of internationally known faculty, we address these issues both locally and nationally, across a range of scales through both applied and fundamental research, technology transfer and teaching
- Forest Ecosystem and Landscape Ecology
- Social-Ecological Systems
- Climate Change
- Ecosystem Services
- Landscape Change Modeling
- Resilience, Adaptive Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 164 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts of an earned bachelor's degree from a recognized institution with an academic record showing at least a "B" average for junior and senior years of the baccalaureate program or for the master's program
- The graduate application
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and for some degree programs, advanced test scores (institution code for official score reports: 2530)
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic or professional skills. This should NOT include personal friends and family
- A resume or CV
- A statement of educational and professional goals
- A nonrefundable $60(US) application fee
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.