The Master Degree Course in Mathematics and Applications at the University of Camerino is organized into two different curricula: one on Theoretical and Didactic Mathematics and the second on Applied and Engineering oriented Mathematics. Classes are held in two different terms, from the beginning of October to the end of January, and then from the beginning of March to the middle of June. The February break is devoted to the Winter Exam Session.
The Master Degree Course in Mathematics and Applications:
- strengthens the knowledge of Pure Mathematics,
- proposes two different curricula introducing students to research and didactics in Mathematics, or applications to Economics and Finance, or applications to Technology and Engineering,
- through the High Apprenticeship or teaching experiences, prepares students for the world of work
- Advanced Algebra
- Advanced Mathematical Logic
- Advanced Geometry
- Differential Geometry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree that satisfies the requirements for access to University Master Degree courses
- List of subjects studied (transcript of records with grades obtained) at least 30 ETCS in Mathematics
- Level of language proficiency (strongly recommended) : ENGLISH level B2 (Independent User). A commission will assess the skills necessary to enrol
International456 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 456 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The first instalment of €356 (university tuition fees €200 + Region Fee €140 + Marca da Bollo €16).
- The second instalment of €100.
Living costs for Camerino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.