In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma in Science and Engineering at INTO City University London offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Engineering program
Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Engineering, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one Engineering specialization.
You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
Modern engineeing tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Independent Research Project
- Research Skills
- Programming and Design
- Introduction to Science and Engineering
- English Language and Study Skills
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Natural Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 2507 other programmes in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent./ Accelerated: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub skills) or equivalent
- Academic requirements:Completion of a minimum of three years of higher education with good grades. Previous study in a relevant academic discipline or relevant industry experience may be required for admission to specialised postgraduate courses.
- Entry requirements additional information:Students intending to progress to Masters with a higher English progression requirement - notably 'Health' - should enter with IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
International16750 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16750 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National16750 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16750 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.