Why to study
Thesis and project options are available. The thesis option has, as a substantial component, the completion of an original research program, culminating in the preparation of a thesis, and prepares graduates for careers in research or for further academic study.
The Mathematical, Computer, Physical, and Molecular Sciences ) at University of Northern British Columbia option provides training across disciplines particularly suitable to individuals with more defined career objectives, as well as provides a mechanism for non-traditional students (e.g., working students, teachers, and professionals) to upgrade their skills.
Students within the MCPMS stream will, upon successful completion of the degree requirements outlined herein, obtain an MSc with one or any combination of the following study areas noted on their transcript: Mathematics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Chemistry, and Physics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Biochemistry View 66 other Masters in Mathematics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- acceptance to the MSc program is contingent upon the prospective student finding a member of the faculty to serve as their supervisor. Applicants must also provide a completed Teaching Assistantship Application and a completed Funding Worksheet. Both forms are included with the application material for this program. Normally, at least two of the three letters of recommendation, exclusive of any letter provided by an intended supervisor, must be from individuals who are able to comment on the applicant’s academic and research potential.
- An application for admission to Graduate Programs.
- Respective application fee(s).
- Three assessment reports (letters of reference) submitted directly to UNBC from the referees.
- Official transcripts (one copy) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Statement of Academic Interests (letter of intent).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4996 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2498 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National3568 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1784 CAD per semester during 24 months.
PT: Nat: $943/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.