Why to study
At the same time, a rigorous academic focus provides the knowledge that is necessary to ground effective practice in the diverse and rich scholarship of leadership. Working from a philosophy of reflective engagement, students will be encouraged to engage in field studies that allow them to investigate the important social, economic, political, and cultural implications for contemporary forms of leadership.
The Multidisciplinary Leadership specialization at the University of Northern British Columbia , requires completion of a minimum of 31 credit hours, and includes required core courses, focus area courses, elective courses, and an option of one of three routes: a comprehensive examination (3 credits), a project (6 credits), or a thesis (9 credits). Students will choose from one of the focus areas within the Multidisciplinary Leadership specialization. Multidisciplinary Leadership students are required to complete five (5) core courses, required focus area courses, and a sufficient number of elective courses to meet the minimum 31 credit graduation requirement, including a comprehensive examination. The number of electives will vary according to the route chosen.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Research Design and Methodology
- Leading for Change
- Aboriginal Learners: History, Culture, and Ways of Knowing
- Collaboration, Communication and Community: Leaders as Community Builders
- Instructional Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 19 other Masters in Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Northern British Columbia and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An application for admission to Graduate Programs.
- Respective application fee(s).
- Three assessment reports (letters of reference) submitted directly to UNBC from the referees.
- Official transcripts (one copy) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Statement of Academic Interests (letter of intent).
- Official English Language Test Scores (required for applicants whose first language is NOT English) sent directly to UNBC from the testing agencies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6824 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3412 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4874 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2437 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Part-time: 1,279 CAD / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.