Why to study
The Disability Management program at the University of Northern British Columbia , is attractive to students interested in integrating the fields of economics, community health, social work, psychology, education, and business. The combination of course work, research, and the application of knowledge gives students a well-rounded, applied education in the field of Disability Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Ethics in Health Care Management
- Foundations in Disability Management
- Disability Management: Legislation, Policy & Procedures
- Disability Management Interventions
- Quantitative Research Design and Data Analysis
- Community Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Sciences View 276 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form for admission to Graduate Programs.
- Application fee.
- Three assessment reports (letters of reference) sent directly to UNBC from the referees.
- Official transcripts (one copy) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Statement of Academic Interests (letter of intent).
- Official English Language Test Scores (required for applicants whose first language is NOT English) sent directly to UNBC from the testing agencies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4438 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2219 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4438 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2219 CAD per semester during 24 months.
PT: Nat/Intl: 1,165 CAD /semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.