The Civil Engineering degree offered by University of Vermont emphasize engineering related to environmental and hydrological processes, sustainable transportation systems, materials, and geotechnical, geoenvironmental and structural engineering.
Research includes: groundwater contamination modeling and remediation including optimal remediation design; environmental restoration and ecological engineering; hydrological processes; air pollution and related health effects; modeling of contaminant fate and transport in the environment; materials; geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering; dynamic behavior of soils, structures and structural health monitoring; geo-energy; and sustainable transportation systems.
Graduate students of CEE can concurrently pursue certificates of graduate study in sustainable transportation systems, complex systems, and ecological economics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Eng. Materials
- Numerical Methods for Engineer
- Intro to Finite Element Analysis
- Civil Engineering Systems Analysis
- Design/Planning for Bikes/Peds
- Traffic Operations & Design
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 207 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
The following materials should be submitted with your online application:
- Contact information for all three people who will provide letters of recommendation
- One official transcript from each institution you have attended, including the one you currently attend
- Writing Sample (where required)
- Test Scores (where required)
International1720 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1720 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1720 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1720 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State683 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 683 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.