The objectives of the Master in Gender and Equality at Pablo de Olavide University are:
- To make students become experts at gender equality. By this means, they cater for the demand of professionals from public and private institutions that seek to develop programmes and equal opportunity policies, as well as the gender mainstreaming in the implementation of policies and the analysis of its gender impact.
- To help students acquire theoretical and practical knowledge in order to understand the meaning and application of the gender perspective in social research, and to define, promote and implement programmes on equal opportunities between women and men.
- To transmit the values of equality and democratic citizenship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sex Gender System. Gender And Psychological Processes
- Other Inequalities
- Gender Violence
- Individual And Collective Strategies. Models Of State And Actions Of Public Powers
- Feminist Thought
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must hold one of the following degrees:
- An official Spanish University Degree
- A foreign Degree authorising the admission to a Masters Degree in the issuing country
International1670 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1670 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 821 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sevilla
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.