The Biochemistry program offered by Mount Allison University is focused on laboratory and field experience, which provides graduate students with an abundance of hands-on opportunities.
Graduate students are highly sought after by employers as well as doctoral programs because of the high level research and training they accomplish during their studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introductory Biochemistry
- Enzymology and Metabolism
- Experiential Biochemistry
- Nucleic Acids: Structures, Mechanisms And Regulations
- Molecular Analyses
- Protein Biochemistry
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Microbiology Biochemistry View 30 other Masters in Biochemistry in Canada
- a completed graduate studies application form
- a completed checklist for graduate studies application form
- A four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 (on 4.3) or the equivalent with research experience in the intended field of study or its equivalent from a University of recognized standing (students with relevant professional experience and international students from institutions with different academic norms will be considered on a case by case basis); and
- As English is the primary language of instruction at Mount Allison University, students must possess a mastery of English as outlined in section 3.7 of the Calendar.
- Two letters of reference.
- A letter of support from the proposed Mount Allison supervisor including the duration, amount, and source of financial support offered to the student
International3340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1670 CAD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National3340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1670 CAD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- First six terms - $1,670 per term
- Remainder terms - $670 per term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.