The Faculty of Arts and Design is now the most important pivot of the dynamics of education, field research and artistic creation in the west of the country through its own development strategy, aiming at a constantly updated curriculum, consistent with the universities from the European space.
The curriculum offered in this Image Morphology and Visual Art Experiment programme from West University of Timisoara coveres all the three levels of higher education that meet the requirements of the strategic plan of Bologna continuing education program: Bachelor's Degree studies (six semesters), Master's Degree studies (four semesters) and Doctoral studies (six semesters), regarding the fine arts, applied arts and design domains.
Potential labour market positions following graduation:
- Visual artist
- Organizer of cultural events in private or state institutions
- Art director
- Director of art festivals
- Artistic advisor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marks of the two-and three dimensional drawing
- Installation and Ambient
- Visual experiment between ludic and authentic
- Practical Research
- Plastic sign and object
- Axiological culture of the Visual
- Colour and volume
- Practical Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Birth certificate (legally certified copy and translation)
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license
- Copy of the document attesting the residency abroad
- Copy of the language certificate
- Complete contact form
- Copy of receipt for 75 EURO
International420 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 EUR per module during 24 months.
The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.