The students of this Image Morphology and Visual Art Experiment from West University of Timisoara have the opportunity to discover and explore the most recent trends in the field of visual arts, applied in their own projects coordinated by the stuff of the Faculty of Arts and Design, artists with prestigious activity in the.
In the cultural frame of Timisoara 2021, The European Capital of Cultura, the students have the chance to take part and activate in the particular events, workshops and meetings with artists from all over the world.
The skills and competents obtained cover the requirements of the following (but not restrictive) jobs: visual artist, curator, artistic adsvisor, organizer of cultural events in private or state institutions, art director, director of art festivals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marks of the two-and three dimensional drawing
- Installation and Ambient
- Visual experiment between ludic and authentic
- Practical Research
- Plastic sign and object
- Axiological culture of the Visual
- Colour and volume
- Practical Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Visual Arts
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Academic records
- Birth certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license – if necessary (to prove the name change);
- Copy of receipt for 50 EURO, nonrefundable Application Fee for file processing
- Complete contact data
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International420 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.