Students of this Organizational and Occupational Health Psychology from West University of Timisoara will learn about issuesof critical relevance for business, such as employees’ well-being, performance, and turnover.
The teaching process focuses on understanding the mechanisms of specific organizational issues (e.g., burnout, work engagement, counterproductive work behaviors, talent development, performance management), on explaining models and practical tools for assessing work phenomena and on designing effective interventions.
The courses are taught by academic staff that holds an extensive research experience in the field, while also expanding upon an evidence-based consultancy approach.
- acquire key knowledge in the HR field from an academic perspective that is easily transferable into practice.
- learn about the latest research results in the field
- meet professors in the field from various European universities
- learn in an international environment
- develop specific HR skills
- study about good practices from researchers and practitioners in the HR field
- have networking opportunities with other HR professionals
- Research methods
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational communication
- Personnel selection and assessment
- Organizations and employees well-being: Theories and intervention
- Consulting skills
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Birth certificate (legally certified copy and translation)
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license
- Copy of the document attesting the residency abroad
- Copy of the language certificate
- Complete contact form
- Copy of receipt for 75 EURO
International220 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 220 EUR per module during 24 months.
The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.