Students of this Organizational and Occupational Health Psychology from West University of Timisoara will learn about issues of critical relevance for business, such as employees’ well-being, performance and turnover.
The teaching process focuses on understanding the mechanisms of specific organizational issues (e.g., burnout, work engagement, counterproductive work behaviors, talent development, performance management), on explaining models and practical tools for assessing work phenomena and on designing effective interventions.
The courses are taught by academic staff that holds an extensive research experience in the field, while also expanding upon an evidence-based consultancy approach.
- hiring opportunities in the HR field
- maximizing advancement in the field and related domains (e.g., consultancy)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methods
- Introduction to occupational health psychology
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational communication
- Talent development and performance management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Educational Psychology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Academic records
- Birth certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license – if necessary (to prove the name change);
- Copy of receipt for 50 EURO, nonrefundable Application Fee for file processing
- Complete contact data
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International220 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 220 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.