At the Applied Sport Science programme of University of Worcester our authentic assessments allow you to work directly with athletes for laboratory and field based testing, and training interventions. The course is delivered through a combination of intensive study weeks, weekly classes & seminars, placement learning, and independent study.
- Your studies will have an emphasis on the applied nature of sport science support
- Student centred teaching and assessment
- Focus on employability skills and competencies
- Available both full-time and part-time, allowing you to study at your preferred pace
Where could it take you?
The course equips students to progress further in their career within applied sports science. This may be attaining a first internship or paid position for recent graduates alternatively more experienced practitioners will be in a better position to apply for promotion or to move into more senior positions within the industry.
- Leading People in Sport
- Assessing the Limits to Human Performance
- Sports Research Project
- Enhancing Human Performance
- Professional Placement
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 308 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- You will normally have a 2:1 classification in a sport-related degree.
- Students who hold a sport-related degree classification 2:2 or below, or a non-sport related degree will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All applicants will be interviewed.
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.