This Engineering Systems - Automotive Systems program at HAN University of Applied Sciences gives you the fundamentals of modeling and control systems. It also gives you lots of options to specialize within the automotive field.
- An automotive master degree gives you access to a broad field. You could work in research, design, development, production or evaluation.
- You have a deep understanding of vehicle systems and components. But also solid communication and project management skills.
- This puts you in a great place for a rewarding career in this industry.
- Smart infrastructure
- Big Data & Small Data
- Electric, Hybrid and Fuel-Cell Powertrains
- Advanced Vehicle Dynamics
- Smart Vehicles
- Sustainable Fuel Engines and Emissions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prior education
- English fluency
- CV and motivation letter
International9400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.