- The Master of Architecture Program at Yeditepe University is designed to train architects who can guide national and international architectural research, and take part in knowledge generation, as well as participating in professional discussions both in architectural and interdisciplinary fields.
- Master of architecture graduates can work in government agencies and the private sector. Students are expected to take part in professional activities concerning building technologies and urban design, in accord with their field of interest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Architecture
- Theory of Buildings
- Architectural Design
- CAD for Architecture
- Architectural Structural Design.
Candidates are required to enter ON-LINE to system for Application Form:
- Fill out all required fields on the Online Application Form
- Upload all required documents
- Upload any additional documents you wish to include in your application
- A complete application file (with documents uploaded) is required for evaluation for admission
- No scholarships are available at this time for international students
- No documents are accepted as email attachments.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.