At General and Strategic Management at the Kazan Federal University training is based not only on theory, but on the basis of generalization, systematization and exchange of practical managerial experience of the program students.
Flexible model allows to build virtually individual developmental trajectories with different practical tasks, learning situations. Joint training with experienced managers makes it easier to acquire the necessary practical skills. Economic and management theory is studied deeply and fully enough to create a solid foundation for further self-development, development of new management technologies, creating innovative, breakthrough management systems.
Graduates with General and Strategic Management at the Kazan Federal University will be able to:
- manage organizations, divisions, groups (teams) of employees, projects and networks;
- develop a corporate strategy;
- use modern methods of corporate finance management for strategic objectives;
- develop programs of organizational development and change and ensure their implementation;
- apply modern methods and techniques of teaching management disciplines, etc.
- develop plans and programs of organizing innovation in the enterprise across the whole innovation cycle "fundamental research - R & D - manufacturing of new products";
- know up-to-date methods and techniques of dealing with the staff, procedures of building innovative teams
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Consumer behavior
- Public private partnership
- Management of competitiveness
- Innovation Management
- The company's accounting policies management
- Modern strategic analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 3 other Masters in Strategic Management in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Documented language competence. Admission to the program is conditional upon passing the TOEFL exam scoring the minimum of 550 points (paper-based test), or 213 points (computer-based test), or 79 points (internet-based test), or upon obtaining other internationally recognized certificate (e.g. IELTS Overall Band Score 6.5, CAE grade A or B, CPE grade A, B or C) scoring results equivalent to the TOEFL exam.
- Previous study results. Diploma and transcript of the results, confirmed by the home university, will be attached to the application for admission.
- Data provided in the CV. CV will be attached to the application for admission.
- Data provided in the statement of purpose. Statement of purpose will be attached to the application for admission.
International3448 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3448 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3448 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3448 EUR per year during 24 months.
272 220 RUB
Living costs for Kazan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.