The "Instrument Engineering" aimed at preparing highly qualified specialists in the design, creation and application of instruments and systems for receiving, recording and processing of information on the environment, biological and technical objects; able to ensure the development, production and operation, including maintenance and repair for nondestructive testing and technical diagnostics of the oil and gas industry, geophysical and space devices, instruments for measuring electrical and non-electrical quantities for all industries.
The graduates in the Information and Measuring Equipment and Technologies of Nondestructive Testing programme from Tomsk Polytechnic University can be engaged in the design, production, research and organizational and managerial activities in the professional field.
- As the features of the educational process on the program, you can specify the widespread use of computers and modern information technology, a comprehensive study of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
- The program passed the international accreditation of the European system of accreditation of engineering programs EURO-ACE accreditation and AEER (Association for Engineering Education of Russia).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Support of Measurement and Control;
- Nondestructive Testing and Diagnostics;
- Design of Microprocessor Measuring Instruments;
- Construction of Measurement and Control Device
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 54 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4 years Bachelor Degree Certificate.
- Proof of the English language proficiency: certificate TOEFL (paper 500 and better; web 55 and better) or IELTS (5.5 and better), First Certificate in English (FCE) or entrance test result.
- Sufficient result of Interdisciplinary exam.
International3696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3696 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3696 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.