At the Tomsk Polytechnic University we offer a master degree in Nuclear Power Installations Operation. One of the remarkable features of the programme is that TPU is one of the ROSATOM core universities, which provides its international students with a unique opportunity to conduct research at the premises of its own only-in-Russia university research and training reactor.
- The research topics generally involve studies of operational modes, in-core systems and controls, material properties, technologies of nuclear doping of silicon and the production of isotopes for medical purposes, including ready forms of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Another important characteristic of the programme is that accepted students have an opportunity to complete industrial internship at the premises of ROSATOM enterprises, which enables graduates to apply the obtained knowledge and skills in practice.
- Reactor Physics
- Control and Safety of Nuclear Reactor
- Nuclear Reactor Design Project
- Design, Maintenance and Engineering of Nuclear Power Plants
- Labs at the premises of the nuclear research reactor
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy Nuclear Engineering View 27 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor (undergraduate) degree
- High school diploma
- Passing score on interdisciplinary admission exam; score varies based on the number of applicants
- Proof of English language proficiency:
International5371 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5371 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5371 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5371 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuiton per year: 302 220 RUB
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.