The Computer Simulation of Material Production, Processing and Treatment program at the Tomsk Polytechnic University is focused on the fundamental physical and technical training of graduates to be successfully employed in different fields of research and development of materials and engineering.
- In the basis of the Master???s educational program there are core courses in physics, mathematics, material science, physical chemistry and surface physics, for students to obtain special knowledge and skills according to Russian and international educational standards.
- Education deals with theoretical and practical study in the fields of modern material science of organic polymers, non-organic metals and ceramics to be applied in different industries to develop novel engineering structures and technologies, methods for investigation and testing of materials.
- Computer Simulation of Materials and Technologies,
- Modern Surface Hardening and Coating Technologies,
- Condition Monitoring and Reliability Inspection of Materials and Parts,
- Micro- and Nanosized Polymer Composite Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 26 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4 years Bachelor Degree Certificate.
- Proof of the English language proficiency: certificate TOEFL (paper 500 and better; web 55 and better) or IELTS (5.5 and better), First Certificate in English (FCE) or entrance test result.
- Sufficient result of Interdisciplinary exam.
International2564 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2564 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2564 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2564 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.