Control systems are part of everyday life and used in the fields of mechatronics and process manufacturing.
Steering and controlling of control systems include robotic applications in automation, steering and tracking devices, and high-tech temperature, pressure and volume controllers necessary for chemical processes in industry. Advanced control systems are also applied to sustainable energy-producing installations and sustainable automotive applications.
Good reasons to apply to the Engineering Systems - Control Systems course at HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Gives the industry an innovative impulse with its Centre of Expertise
- Kick starts your career with great job opportunities
- Puts you in close vicinity of international companies
Industrial companies are always looking for well-trained professionals in the field of Control Systems. This Masters course is part of the educational programme at many companies and our industry contacts often have job openings for our graduates.
Countless job opportunities
The mastertrack Control Systems offers you a wide world of promising career prospects. There are countless job opportunities in the technical branches of industry. But you will also be qualified to work outside the technical sector: your expertise will be welcome in higher education, research institutes and development groups in companies and organisations.
The general applicability of the course will also qualify you to teach Control Systems anywhere in the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Systems Modelling
- Big Data and Small Data
- Advanced Vehicle Dynamics
- Applied Control
- Innovations in Powertrains
- Intelligent Mobility
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Netherlands
First you must submit:
- A Bachelor’s degree certificate and a list of marks with an average of at least 70%. Your grade point average must be 2.8 or higher, based on a 4.0 system. It is essential that you have good grades in mathematics and physics, as well as in track-related subjects.
- If you are an international student, you need to be proficient in the English language. The following English language proficiency test results are accepted:
International8540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8540 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.