Semester one of the Engineering Systems - Control Systems programme from HAN University of Applied Sciences gives you the fundamentals of systems modeling and applied control.
- Also important: you brush up on your communication and research skills.
- Knowledge is immediately applied during labs and real-life projects for industry.
- Big Data & Small Data is all about data analytics. Making models of complex and non-linear systems using black-box modelling. Advanced Controller Design is where you learn to create a controller.
- An advanced controller, because it can deal with varying conditions. Distributed Systems gives you the underlying principles of distributed embedded systems.
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 17 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prior education
- English fluency
- CV and motivation letter
International9400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.