Many management programmes focus on large businesses, whereas SMEs and entrepreneurial firms have specific characteristics. You will learn about them and how small business owners and entrepreneurs can effectively manage their businesses in an increasingly complex business environment.
You will link the specific theories on SMEs and entrepreneurship to practice by means of assignments and guest lectures. The programme has an international group of enthusiastic, highly-reputed lecturers with research experience and contacts in the professional field. Besides, the relatively small group of students (about 50 each year) results in a personal approach with possibilities for customization.
- As a graduate of the MSc programme Small Business and Entrepreneurship from University of Groningen, you may find employment in several positions such as entrepreneur, SME manager, corporate entrepreneur, or SME consultant.
- Because all our programmes are EQUIS and AACSB accredited, a standard which only 1% of universities reach worldwide, your degree will be highly valued on the labour market.
EQUIS and AACSB accredited.
- Business Diagnosis and Design
- New Ventures & Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Economics & Policy
- Small Business Management
- Strategic Analysis for Small Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Both GMAT and GRE are now being offered by mba.com and ETS as an online option to take from home worldwide.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency (with minimum score 180).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management.
International15900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.