The Strategic Innovation Management programme from University of Groningen is a strongly research-oriented programme since all our courses are designed and taught by a small group of top academic researchers.
By introducing students to the state-of-the-art in academic research, the aim of the programme is to give students the necessary tools to properly understand, evaluate and solve real-life cases, and to conduct their own research.
- With the ever increasing demand for innovation, your perspectives as an MSc BA SIM graduate are bright.
- A large number of our graduates have gone on to careers managing innovation. We have graduates who work as business developers and innovation managers, working with innovation within the firm; as strategic consultants, advising the firm on their innovation processes; as bankers, evaluating firms and their innovations; and as policy advisors, working on stimulating innovation at the regional, national, and international levels.
The programme is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
- Capturing Value from Innovation
- Cooperating for Innovation
- Organizing for Innovation
- Research & Skills
- Strategy & Innovation Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Strategic Management View 103 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Both GMAT and GRE are now being offered by mba.com and ETS as an online option to take from home worldwide.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency (with minimum score 180).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management.
International15900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.