- Microeconomic analysis: The microeconomics component gives students the tools for learning about corporate strategic decisions and strategic interactions within an ever-changing environment. Students focus on areas such as market and industrial organization, game theory and econometrics.
- Corporate finance: This field deals with the analysis of firm's financial decisions. The students get to grips with various analytical techniques according to each subject, and tackle quantitative case studies.
- Data analytics: Gaining crucial knowledge in econometrics, statistics and big data, the program equips students with the skills to analyze and interpret data.
The EDACF Master opens the door to wide range of professional opportunities. Corporate Finance, Consulting, and strategy management are just a few of the career paths our students can choose.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Organization
- Corporate Finance
- Market Design
- Environmental economics & policy in cities
- Financial Decisions under Risk
- Urban Eco. & Housing Market
- Case Studies in Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Round 1: 3rd November 2021 to 2nd December 2021
Round 2: 12th January 2022 to 10th March 2022Round 3: 23rd March 2022 to 21st April 2022
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 35 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Following the École Polytechnique’s tradition of excellence in the applied sciences, the Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance Master builds on your scientific training to provide an economics-based understanding of strategy and competition. The program is primarily intended for students with comprehensive Mathematical and Economics training. However, it is open to students with a finance, or engineering background. Above all, a good command of mathematics is crucial to follow the highly quantitative-based approach of this Master's program.
Candidates with other degrees may be considered, provided that they have a strong background in the above-mentioned subjects. Please note that Ecole Polytechnique is ranked in the world's Top20 in Mathematics, therefore the level in Mathematics is particularly high in all academic programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Palaiseau
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.