The Business Administration Master programme offered by the University of Prince Edward Island gives specialized streams of study, which are available in “Biotechnology Management and Entrepreneurship” and “Innovative Management”.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Director
- Government Official
- Management of People and Organizations
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
- Business Research in Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Technology Management View 13 other Masters in Technology Management in Canada
- Graduate Programs Application Form
- All Official Transcripts
- Current, detailed resume
- Two Reference Letters (references must be dated within 6 months of program application)
- GMAT Score (if requested)
- Personal Statement
- TOEFL Scores (for applicants whose first language is not English)
- Application Fee - Canadian ($75.00), International ($100.00)
International24655 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49310 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National17335 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34670 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.