The Business Administration Master programme offered by the University of Prince Edward Island gives specialized streams of study, which are available in “Biotechnology Management and Entrepreneurship” and “Innovative Management”.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Director
- Government Official
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of People and Organizations
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
- Business Research in Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Technology Management View 13 other Masters in Innovation Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate Programs Application Form
- All Official Transcripts
- Current, detailed resume
- Two Reference Letters (references must be dated within 6 months of program application)
- GMAT Score (if requested)
- Personal Statement
- TOEFL Scores (for applicants whose first language is not English)
- Application Fee - Canadian ($75.00), International ($100.00)
International3426 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3426 CAD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National2679 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2679 CAD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.