It combines theoretical aspects of the field with a self-defined master's degree project. Students acquire necessary skills to start and manage projects, including business model innovation, leadership and communication. Graduates have the tools to lead new business ventures and start-ups.
- The necessary skills to start and manage projects of an innovative nature, including skills in business model innovation and executing new projects and start-ups. This also includes critical skills for the effective leader in a contemporary economy, such as creativity, communication and presentation.
- A set of critical skills needed to properly analyse and assess innovative projects, as well as the theoretical basis upon which the participants can build their further development as innovation leaders.
The master’s programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management represents one of the most important engines of value and new-wealth creation in the contemporary economy. The programme is devised to be utilised both to kick-start a new personal venture and as a way of positioning the student for a fast-track career in innovative companies. As most corporations today realise that they need to be more innovative and entrepreneurial, the programme prepares students to meet this challenge.
Graduates work in companies such as Ericsson, H&M, LinkedIn, Microsoft, PayPal, PWC, Salesforce, SEB, Telia, as well as start-ups like Detectify, Furhat Robotics, FunRock, Connected Senses and MAD Foundation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management: Leadership and Control
- Degree Project in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Second Cycle
- Management of Technology Innovation and Creativity
- Technological and Industrial Change
- Industrial Marketing and Networks
- Ideation- Creating Your Own Company
- Business Model Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 13 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering, a technical Degree of Bachelor, or another similar technical or scientific first-cycle education, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS credits.
- A basic course in Industrial Management is recommended.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed degree(s)
- Transcript of completed courses and grades included in your degree
- Proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15242 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15242 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- SEK 155,000 per full programme
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.