Each student in this Music Education program at Central Connecticut State University is expected to:
- Exhibit knowledge of different philosophies of music education and develop a personal philosophical foundation for his/her career;
- Exhibit knowledge of current issues and trends in music education and education;
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, interpret, synthesize, and evaluate knowledge in music, music education, and education;
- Demonstrate competence in oral, written, and communication skills and the ability to disseminate knowledge in a scholarly, coherent, and organized manner;
- Demonstrate the ability evaluate research in music education, and to conduct research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Educational Issues
- School and Society
- Foundations of Contemporary Theories of Curriculum
- History of American Education
- The Politics of Education
- Sociological Foundations of Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 1015 other Masters in Music in United States
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to apply for a Master's Program, post baccalaureate teacher certification, and most other programs.
- The undergraduate record must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to undertake and pursue studies in a graduate field successfully.
- To apply for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, 6th year certificate degrees, and Advanced Official Certificate Programs in Professional Counseling, Superintendent of Schools and Reading, a master's degree is required.
International26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6424 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Britain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.