The Information Design program at Central Connecticut State University, similar to the professional practice of design, addresses not only the theoretical, creative and technical aspects of visual design, but business applications as well, this unique degree program delivers graduates who meet and exceed the challenges of the rapidly evolving field.
The Master of Arts in Information Design prepares graduates to take leadership positions in the design industry, including graphic design, publishing, advertising, multimedia design, web design, digital imaging, and corporate information design. Graduates are expected to meet the challenges presented by the theoretical, creative, and technical aspects of the rapidly changing field of visual design and its business applications through the development of the analytic and critical skills required to create, direct, present, and evaluate effective design solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced History of Design
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Graphic/Information Design Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Informatics & Information Sciences View 547 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to apply for a Master's Program, post baccalaureate teacher certification, and most other programs.
- The undergraduate record must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to undertake and pursue studies in a graduate field successfully.
- To apply for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, 6th year certificate degrees, and Advanced Official Certificate Programs in Professional Counseling, Superintendent of Schools and Reading, a master's degree is required.
International26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6424 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Britain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.