About the program
The Management at Rowan University will prepare you to be a team leader, with effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and group process skills. The Rohrer MBA curriculum emphasizes critical thinking, quantitative analysis and computing applications, and the technological and international nature of business.
You will be among students of varying professional and academic backgrounds who are focusing on their next career steps. Alumni of the MBA are prepared to assume managerial and leadership positions in commercial, not-for-profit, and government agencies.
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Decision Making
- Professional, Legal and Managerial Responsibilities
- Designing, Developing, and Leading High Performance Organizations
- International Business and Society
- Managing Organizational Strategy
- Managerial Decision Making Tools
- Issues in Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Strategic Management View 72 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- An online application and non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records- Students must have earned a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited school.
- Official Test Scores
- Recommendations from three individuals for Ph.D. programs and two for masters programs,
- Personal Statement- This is part of the online application.
- Interview with Admissions Committee-Required only for the Cell and Molecular Biology (PhD/MS) and Histopathology applicants.
- Optional Resume or CV
International929 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 929 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National929 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 929 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.