About the program
The Business Administration (MBA) Finance program at Rowan University will prepare you to be a team leader, with effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and group process skills. The Rohrer MBA curriculum emphasizes critical thinking, quantitative analysis and computing applications, and the technological and international nature of business.
You will be among students of varying professional and academic backgrounds who are focusing on their next career steps. Alumni of the MBA are prepared to assume managerial and leadership positions in commercial, not-for-profit, and government agencies.
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Decision Making
- Professional, Legal and Managerial Responsibilities
- International Business and Society
- Managing Organizational Strategy
- Managerial Decision Making Tools
- Issues in Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Designing, Developing, and Leading High Performance Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 999 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
International929 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 929 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National929 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 929 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.