Every course in the Electrical and Computer Engineering program at Rowan University is a lab course, which provides an applied, hands-on education to build the knowledge and training needed to contribute to the engineering field. Specializations and focus areas provide the opportunity to study a specific topic in the electrical and computer industry.
Students may choose between a thesis track and a coursework track or elect to work on a project which may count toward a coursework track degree. In order to be eligible for a Research Fellowship, students must select the thesis track.
- If you are interested in advancing your career in the electrical and computer enginnering field, earning your master's degree at Rowan can put you on the right track.
- The college’s curriculum, faculty and students consistently receive international acclaim and our progressive, hands-on programs provide you with the real-world skills you need to move ahead.
- Special Topics In Electrical And Computer Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital Speech Processing
- Theory And Engineering Applications Of Wavelets
- Advanced Topics In Pattern Recognition
- Embedded System Design
- Artificial Neural Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 353 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Completed Application Form
- Completed foundation courses
- The graduate program advisor may specify additional required undergraduate-level coursework to supplement the applicant's background before taking any graduate courses.
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Optional interview
International21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.