About the program
This Theatre Arts Administration offered at the Rowan University provides vital, up-to-date strategies taught by well-known working professionals from the field for career development in the professional disciplines of visual arts, music, theatre, dance, and business.
Students who graduate from this program would be prepared to pursue careers in theatre management or in related businesses such as gallery directors, music producers, and dance company managers or as arts/cultural entrepreneurs. The Department of Theatre and Dance at Rowan University is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Arts Administration Leadership
- Arts Planning: An Elegant Process
- Audience Development
- Producing and the Arts
- Education and Outreach Programs in the Arts
- Curatorial Practice in the Arts
- Production/Performance/Arts Administration Project
- Independent Study in Graduate Theatre and Arts Administration
- Internship in the Arts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 1016 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Provide reasons for pursuing the program. Describe how you might use this program to advance your career (educational goals beyond the master's level, if applicable, are also relevant).
- Two letters of recommendation
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.