The Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour from Lingnan University is unique in the way it embraces a whole-person approach to build soft skills, and other attributes, which can serve as essential building blocks for a student’s career development.
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour programme offers a fast route to becoming a professional human resources management specialist. The MScHRMOB is designed to enhance competencies in managing and developing people for a wide range of supervisory, managerial, and executive positions.
The MScHRMOB provides students with the skills and competencies for careers in human resources, line management, and leadership roles in business and public service organisations. The course will also be valuable to those already working in these fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Conflict in Organisations
- Leadership in Organisations
- Comparative and Cross-cultural Management
- Strategic Management
- Managing Quality for People and Organisations
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 3 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International21675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21675 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National13288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13288 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: HKD103,000
- Non-local students: HKD168,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.