The Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour from Lingnan University is unique in the way it embraces a whole-person approach to build soft skills, and other attributes, which can serve as essential building blocks for a student’s career development.
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour programme offers a fast route to becoming a professional human resources management specialist. The MScHRMOB is designed to enhance competencies in managing and developing people for a wide range of supervisory, managerial, and executive positions.
The MScHRMOB provides students with the skills and competencies for careers in human resources, line management, and leadership roles in business and public service organisations. The course will also be valuable to those already working in these fields.
- Managing Conflict in Organisations
- Leadership in Organisations
- Comparative and Cross-cultural Management
- Strategic Management
- Managing Quality for People and Organisations
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 55 other Masters in Management Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution; or have other qualifications and experience, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
- An applicant whose undergraduate degree is not from a tertiary institution in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country should meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Applicants who have graduated from a university using English as a main teaching language do not normally need to present evidence of their proficiency.
- Applicants with no or limited background in economics, human resource management and statistics will be required to complete pre-entry courses in August prior to the start of this master programme.
International22941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22941 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15039 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15039 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Local students: HKD118,000
- Non-local students: HKD180,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.