Full-time students in this The Higher Education: Academic Advising Track program offered at the Rowan University may complete the program in two years, excluding summers, by following a highly sequenced pattern of course enrollments. Part-time students may also enroll and will be advised regarding the sequencing of courses in order to complete the program in four years or less.
All students are expected to work closely with the program advisor in determining course selection and the appropriate sequence for course enrollments. All students are also required to complete a major research project (thesis) as part of their culminating sequence of courses.
- The College Student: Issues And Support Programs
- Academic Advising in Higher Education
- Legal Issues In Higher Education
- Diversity In Higher Education
- Group Counseling In Educational Settings
- Counseling Interviewing Skills And Techniques
- Career Counseling In Educational Settings
- Seminar/lnternship In Higher Education Administration
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Counselling View 3689 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.