Clinical Nurse Leader from The College of New Jersey has the mission to serve the people of New Jersey and the nation by preparing professional nurses at the baccalaureate and masters levels and by ensuring that all graduates are prepared to be successful, ethical and visionary leaders in a multicultural, technological and increasingly global world. The Department of Nursing will accomplish its mission by emphasizing caring, critical thinking, independent judgment, clinical and ethical decision-making and autonomous behaviors.
The philosophy of the Department of Nursing at The College of New Jersey reflects the beliefs of the faculty, provides the foundation and a direction for its programs and thereby contributes to excellence in professional nursing.We, the faculty, espouse a philosophy that is humanistic in nature and emphasizes the uniqueness, dignity, and worth of each person. The faculty believes that each person has a dynamic, creative drive with the potential toward higher levels of self-actualization. Nursing is viewed as a human science of persons and health experiences that are mediated by professional, personal, scientific, aesthetic and ethical human-to-human care transactions.
- Development Of Unitary Man And Environment Across The Life Span
- Pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition Across The Life Span
- Professional Role Development I: Caring Within The Learner Role
- Wellness Promotion And Disease Prevention Across The Lifespan
- Holistic Health Assessment
- Holistic Health Interventions Throughout The Life Span
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1824 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed online application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable) – waived for TCNJ alumni
- Essay (personal statement)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For the current Graduate Admissions Testing and Waiver policy, please see Graduate Admission Testing Waivers
International17568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8784 USD per semester during 24 months.
National17568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8784 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ewing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.